I've been in the natural health field for over 20 years. The topic of cancer cures became very personal to me when my father was given months to live.
We went to work putting together everything I knew about regenerating the body. My powers of research and background worked and he was able to have another 10 healthy happy pain free years. That was 10 years ago. I've learned a lot more since then.
Here's the scoop:
I've been saying this for 20 years. Chemotherapy in its current stage especially without an immune regeneration program afterwards is suicide. Science is admitting it. The results are in this article: http://budurl.com/nkcm
After 20 yeas of looking at the health field, it is a mixed bag - like everything else. Modern medicine, as amazing as it is for some things, is way off on this one so far.
As for alternative medicine, well this drives me to almost as much frustration as chemo. I have heard countless people try 'alternative medicine' for cancer. They try aromatherapy, positive thinking, acupuncture, etc., and basically are swimming in an ocean without a paddle.
Although many of the natural means to heal can be a good adjunctive therapy what's most likely needed is a personalized intensive program inclusive of 7 major points:
1) Alkalize the blood
2) Enzymize the body
3) Deal with the bio-logical shock that set off an emotional program of cortisol flooding
4) Slowly detoxify
5) Regenerate physically, mentally, emotionally
6) Pray
7) Work with a trusted professional health guide experienced with cancer reversal
By doing these things I had my father for an extra 10 years.
Many blessings,
Madalyn
www.OriginalWave.com
Friday, March 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment